1. What is AJAX?
2. Who invented AJAX?
Official date is probably unknown but the first usage of the term was in early 2005 by Jesse James Garrett.
3. What are the primary technologies involved in AJAX programming?
Mainly five (5) of them. They are:
- standards-based presentation – XHTML, CSS
- dynamic display and interaction – Document Object Model
- data interchange and manipulation – XML, XSLT
- asynchronous data retrieval – XMLHttpRequest
4. Which company is the pioneer of AJAX?
Adaptive Path, San Francisco, CA