Microsoft launched the “Arc Mouse” recently. It’s never-before-seen folding aesthetics would definitely appeal to all notebook travelers who is looking for a compact and ultra-sleek mouse without the desktop overhead. The Arc Mouse is currently available in black and red.
The Arc mouse is very different from all other Microsoft’s mouse designs. It also has a dedicated charge indicator which turns from green to red when the batteries are running low. As obviously from it’s name, the Arc mouse is bowed like a crescent, which feels very comfortable in the user’s palm. The palm area can be also folded underneath the mouse reducing the size of the mouse to 60 percent of its unfolded size.
- Runs for 6 months on 2 AAA battaries
- 2.4 GHz wireless USB micro-transceiver
- Provides One-touch access to Windows Flip 3D
- Has Laser Technology to have more precision and responsiveness
- Very high comfortable ergonomics