There are a variety of watches out there. Some are boring, some are ‘very’ boring, some are cool and appealing, while some may be interesting. Here’s one.
It is a digital watch where you can store pictures, and as the seller quotes, “Can’t stand to look away from your sweetie? Need to have your cat nearby 24/7? Always wondering what time it is? Sounds like you need WristPic’s Digital Photo Watch – a fashionable, unassuming wristwatch (the band is white, flexible plastic) with a face that shows you the time and up to 60 of your favorite photos.”
Not the smallest watch you have seen, still we would say it has its own presence. The white wrist band is kind-a little catchy !
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Screen size: 128 x 128 pixels
- Capacity: Holds around 60 photos
- Software: supports both Mac and PC
- Dimensions: 1.75(H) x 1.4(W)