To everyone’s surprise, Nintendo Wii was the most sold game console in the month of November this year. That is almost twice what they sold last year which was around 981,000 units. It even surpasses Nintendo’s own hand-held and cheaper console, Nintendo DS, which sold 1.57 million units.
So, what happened to the others ? Here’s the list:
- Nintendo Wii – 2,040,000 units
- Nintendo DS – 1,570,000 units
- Microsoft XBox 360 – 836,000 units
- Sony PSP – 421,000 units
- Sony PlayStation 3 – 378,000 units
- Sony PlayStation 2 – 206,000 units (boy, this thing still sells??)
Collectively, Nintendo leads the pack too. Whether it is the price of the console itself or it’s availability is hard to tell.
But whatever it is, Microsoft and Sony, watch out !