Taiwan based cellphone manufacturer HTC, has just launched it’s newest cellphone – the HTC Hero. The device looks really sleek and runs on Google Android. It also features HTC’s new Sense UI, the widget-based interface that is rumored to be more productive than that of Nokia N97. The phone seems to be a little “extra-focused” on social networking and “provides status updates and photos from the likes of Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, and Twitter“.
Feature-wise, the HTC Hero is simply “fully-packed”.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s MSM7200A – 528MHz
- Memory: 512MB/288MB ROM/RAM
- Screen-size: 3.2-inch TFT-LCD with 320 x 480 pixel rez
- Communication: 900/2100MHz HSPA and Quad-band GSM
- Others: Integrated GPS, 802.11b/g WiFi, 3.5mm audio jack, G-sensor, Digital Compass
- Expansion: microSD card
The Hero will arrive in July in Europe and sometime after summer this year in North America. We just have one question…is this HTC’s answer to Apple iPhone 3G S or Palm Pre??