You may have seen several types of cams in various shapes and sizes. But have you actually seen a cam exclusively for your beloved pet? Check out this digital camera that can take upto 40 photos to document your pet’s whereabouts. The camera actually takes photos at every 1, 5 or 15 minute intervals. Considering the image quality being 640×480, you definitely will not be disappointed.
The device is rechargeable via USB and can be hooked into your PC or your Mac.
A quick look at the specs:
- A mini digital camera that can be attached to your pet’s collar.
- Take up to 40 pictures of your pet’s secret life.
- Use only with flat nylon webbing or flat leather belt collars of at least 9.5mm wide (not included).
- TO AVOID CHOKING HAZARD DO NOT USE WITH CHAIN OR ROLLED COLLARS.
- Auto Interval setting allows you to set the camera to take shots at 1, 5 or 15 minute intervals. To conserve battery the camera will go into sleep mode between shots.
- The camera takes 4″ by 6″ shots in 640 x 480 resolution.
- The camera recharges via USB.
- Requires Microsoft 2000 or higher/Mac OSX and above.
- Includes Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.
- Suitable for pets, though may be best if it is put on said pet by a human, aged 8 years+.
- Size: 10 x 5 x 4cm.
Price? US $55 (approx.)