Flash drives have come a long way in every shapes and sizes. We have already given several examples, here’s one more. Check out the Biscuit USB flash drive, which actually looks like a real biscuit put together (as the name suggests). The device also has a red LED indicator which turns on when the flash drive is in operation.
It comes with 2GB space with the body made with rubber. It is great to have it around, but whatever you try to do just make sure you don’t try to eat it by mistake!
A quick look at the specs…
- Cute and interesting Biscuit USB 2GB Flash Memory Drive!
- There is a red light indicator when the Layer-Cake USB Drive works.
- USB 2GB Flash Memory supports USB 2.0 specification for high speed data transfer rate.
- Cool design and easy to use. Just plug and play into a USB port.
- Put it on your desk, TV, or pencil box, a mimi and super decoration.
- Please donot eat.
- The Indicator USB Flash Memory has Memory Capacity: 2GB
- Size of Indicator USB Memory: 6 x 3.5 x 1cm
- Material: Rubber
- Weight: 79g
- Operating system compatibility windows 98/2000/XP/ME/SE/Vista.