Most commercial agreements almost always have fine prints which may be too small to get noticed. Not to mention there are several other situations when you are in real need of a magnifier. Forget the conventional magnifying glasses. It’s time to move to the Digital Magnifier. “With the ability to zoom in on objects with various levels of magnification, it’s amazing how many ordinary items suddenly become much more intriguing“.The device has a 2 inch LCD and provides a magnification upto 20X! Best part…the batteries inside are rechargeable via USB.
A quick look at the specs…
- Displays on a crystal clear 2″ LCD screen
- Magnification of 5x to 20x (in increments of 1)
- Image can be frozen on the screen
- Illuminates using 3 LEDs
- Takes 3 rechargeable AAA batteries
- Charges via USB (3 hour battery run time)
- Weight: 4oz.
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 2.4″ x .85″
Some people might find this a little pricey though. $170 is no joke, considering you are spending that for a magnifier.