If you think the Dell Streak 5 is too small to be a tablet while too big to be a phone, you are probably right. So the company has just launched the Streak’s bigger brother, a.k.a. Dell Streak 7, to clear all the confusions. It is 100% tablet and 0% phone (i.e. no earpiece). The device launched at the CES 2011 seems to be powered by a Tegra 2 processor, running Android 2.2 (as of now), features 16GB of internal memory and a 1.3 MP front-facing camera.
The screen has a Gorilla Glass, just like the original Streak 5, so you don’t have to worry about scratching your screen accidentally. The Dell Streak 7 will support T-Mobile’s HSPA+ network.
Introducing Dell Streak 7. Share photos, videos and movies together. It’s small enough to carry around, big enough to gather around.
- Android 2.2-based tablet delivers a seamless online experience
- Vibrant 7-inch, multi-touch display with full Adobe Flash 10.1
- 1.3MP front-facing camera for face-to-face chats on popular services, such as Qik or Skype
- Widescreen display optimally designed for mobile Web, video and movies
- Up to 32GB of internal storage, plus Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS built-in