All of us wish to have the best for our family. Likely Hu Han-yan, a 50 year old businessman from Taiwan also felt the same way when he sensed his 84 year old father was a little dispirited just before the beginning of the spring festival/lunar new year.
In order to enliven the situation and brighten up his old man’s mood he not only thought of having a Hello Kitty hair cut but [as you can see] dared to go for it. As a son what he obtained in return was priceless. A cheerful father who appreciated the Hello Kitty hair style and thought it was simply fantastic.
Some interesting tidbit:
- Why Hello Kitty? Because his children loves the character.
- Cost of the haircut TWD$1,000 [$34.00].
- Time taken for the styling was 2 hours.
- Made his children happy as well.
- Gained popularity, with strangers wanting to pose and have pictures taken with him.
Watch the video below to be a part of the excitement that ensued.