Did you ever imagine, that you could be Tony Stark for just $30? Yep, that is what this Tony Stark Light up LED Iron Man Shirt is all about. The T-shirt has three components, a light panel with a long cable, a battery box (requires 3 AAA batteries), and the T-shirt itself.
The best part…it is completely machine washable and the electronic components are easily detachable.
- Officially licensed Marvel collectible
- Black cotton t-shirt containing a light-up Arc Reactor
- Looks like a standard t-shirt, but it’s actually the Iron Man Mark IX suit
- Flexible interior with knitted cotton exterior
- Provides protection from adverse weather, UV rays, and temperature extremes
- With fresh batteries in the battery box, Arc Reactor will glow when switched on
- Will not prevent shrapnel from reaching your heart
- Machine washable (all electrical components can be removed from the shirt)
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)”
Available at ThinkGeek for $30 a piece. “