Check out this eco-friendly mouse introduced by Fujitsu. The mouse with the usual two buttons, scroll wheel and usb plug & play features not only has a 100% bio material covering, but even comes with a PVC free cable. Thus the model M440 ECO has the same features as that of a normal mouse device with the exception of being a ‘compostable’ one.
Instead of the non-biodegradable plastic, the shell is made of arboform and biograde, both of which are plant derivatives. With its green touch, the mouse definitely paves the way towards a earth-friendly approach.
- Precise optical sensor with 1000 dpi resolution
- Green design with 100% bio material and PVC-free cable
- Environmentally friendly Halogene-free PCB component
- Tailor-made shape with excellent grip
- USB Plug&Play with 1-click fast connection
- Customized cable length for desktop users (1.8m)
- Scroll-wheel design for maximum flexibility